Free Info Session:
An Introduction to Positive Discipline
Join me for this free one hour introductory session to learn more about Positive Discipline!
This is a short introduction to the Positive Discipline approach to parenting.
In this session, you will learn the basic concepts of positive discipline including why your child misbehaves and tips to deal with it, as well as tools to help you 'nag' less and cope with tantrums/big feelings when they occur.
This event is for anyone who -
- Is interested in learning more about positive discipline.
- For anyone who would like to parent differently than they themselves were parented (acknowledging our parents' best efforts) ... because children don't come with instructions.
- For anyone who understands that the strictly Authoritarian approach to parenting ("my way or the highway" / "Because I said so") isn't effective long-term.
- For those who want their children to grow into humans who do the right thing because they WANT to (not because they're afraid of getting caught doing something wrong)
- For those who are tired of power struggles and instead want to create cooperation
- For anyone who wants their children to value their relationship with them (... because ... "Control may strengthen your power but it weakens your influence")
Wednesday, April 19th from 8:00 - 9:00pm
Anywhere! Join from the comfort of your Home! This is a Virtual event, using Zoom.
* Unable to attend live? The event will be recorded & made available for 14 days.
This event was RECORDED!
Please contact me for access.
We acknowledge that the land on which we live and provide care is the unceded territory of the Coast Salish Peoples, including the territories of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), Stó:lō, and səlilwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.